Aged Care and Retirement Villages
Creating a home away from home
Interacting with nature and your residents
Landscapes in retirement and lifestyle villages play an integral role in relaxation and, in some cases, rehabilitation. Our teams employ flexibility to allow residents to continue their gardening passion with assistance always at hand. Our work methods are tailored for our clients to ensure we’re not a disruption to the lives of those living in aged care, assisted living and retirement villages. We use battery machinery to reduce operational noise levels and our preventative horticultural programs aim to reduce reliance on and use of chemical applications. When it comes time for a garden upgrade, we design and plan them carefully to minimise ongoing maintenance requirements.
Our team members are carefully matched to the retirement sector to make sure they have the communication skills and empathic nature needed to interact with residents and become part of the community. They understand the need to conduct their duties in a friendly and efficient manner with consideration to noise levels and resident’s daily patterns.
The specialist services we provide aged care and lifestyle villages include:
- Complete horticultural and turf maintenance and renovations
- Bowling and croquet green maintenance
- Infrastructure repairs and maintenance
- Community garden construction, maintenance and resident gardening participation
- Irrigation system maintenance, installation or redesign
- Water feature maintenance and construction.